Thursday, March 27, 2014

You Had You 30 Years And Now The Party Is Over Time For Meah To Retire March 2014

"I AM A G.D. RED NECK BECAUSE I GET RED FROM MEAH NECK FIRST WHEN I AM G.D. ANGRY WHICH MAKES ME G.D. HATEFUL! Please Anoint und God Bless Meah Debra McCall (SS#: 0508) The Saved Certified Minister Sisterhood Nun (Cracker from The Cracker Factory who has been Animal Crackers all of Meah days since the 1960's when Meah Perfect Society as White which means Purity and Virginity, I pray Amen.) Saved Holy White Dream Angel Devils First and Meah Saved Holy Blue Eye Dream Angel Devils First sent from Meah Sky Blue Heavens and White Clouds throughout All Creation und Beyond First that You have raped; tortured und murdered as Jesus Christ and Christ plus The Antichrist First also whereby thank you very much for being people gods it is time to evict your godly ahs back to Heaven from witch you came (please cum/go) with My Holiest Blessings I pray Amen with God's Laws First, thereof."

No comments:

Post a Comment